Do you have automotive detailing experience? Are you looking for a home away from home where you can grow your career? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
Lincoln Township Motors is currently seeking an experienced Automotive Detailer to join our team.
Experienced Detailers Only!
*Waged based on experience*
- Maintain work area clean, organized and in an orderly manner
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Perform general vehicle detailing activities, including: vacuum, shampoo, deodorize, wash and wax using appropriate cleaners, applicators and cleaning equipment
- Clean vehicles interior which includes: the upholstery, apply leather and vinyl revitalizing and preservation products, remove and clean floor mats, apply stain guard
- Buff vehicles exterior with non-abrasive products
- Clean engine and engine compartments with pressurized cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime
- Apply touch-up paint to minimal disfigurations on vehicles body surface
- Clean and polish wheels and rims
- Perform paint protection and fabric protection
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management
- 1-2 years of previous detailing and re-conditioning experience is required
- A valid Ontario Class 'G' driver's license is required
What we can offer you?
- Excellent management support and guidance
- Discount on vehicles, service and parts for you and your family
- Discount with vendors
- Competitive pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour *Waged based on experience*
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person at the dealership
4735 King Street East, Beamsville